Maximising Healthcare Market Success for Senior Executives
Maximising Healthcare Market Success is a unique opportunity to get inside knowledge from health leaders, participate in workshops and develop your own bespoke market access plans in confidential one to one sessions with experts. Spread Innovations has a strong track record in helping spread innovations across the NHS with the help of its specially developed SPIdiagnostic™ Framework.
This two day residential course at Hever Castle is aimed at a select group of senior executives from different sectors of healthcare and is limited to just a maximum of 12 delegates, ensuring that each company and delegate gets personal attention from our four tutors and guest speakers including 1-2-1 sessions to help you develop your own strategy and plans.
Key components of the Course
• Inside market overview – the real inside view of the NHS and health and care unavailable anywhere else.
• Future trends and opportunities – an informed view of the future beyond the rhetoric and where the real opportunities will be.
• Workshop with diagnostic – our SPIdiagnostic™ framework will enable you to analyse and identify areas to improve your market access plans.
• Syndicate work – with non-competitive delegates working on ‘test’ examples.
• Bespoke training – one-two-one training in areas identified and specified by each delegate.
• Bespoke strategy and planning sessions – to help you refine your approach and plans
• Action planning – turning the strategy into targeted plans.
• Dinner with senior health leader guest speaker – a unique opportunity to hear from and meet and have an open discussion with a very senior health leader in a small group environment.
Benefits of the course
• Unique, small, select, senior training course with personal attention from experienced tutors.
• Unparalleled insight into the NHS and health and care systems and future opportunities.
• Relevant for all health and care sectors from IT, health & wellbeing Apps to Medtech, Pharma, genomics and more.
• Opportunity to use the SPIdiagnostic™ framework that can only be used by Spread Innovations clients.
• Personal and confidential training sessions.
• Opportunity to develop practical plans to improve business.
• Opportunity to meet and hear from health leaders.
• Invaluable induction for senior executives especially if transferred from overseas.
If you would like to reserve a place on our next course please email Karen@spreadinnovations.com