09:00 – 18:00 / 24 April 2018
The Kings Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
Get the real inside story on Artificial Intelligence and healthcare from practitioners including:
- McLaren Formula 1 team explain how they apply their AI technology to healthcare
- Discover robots that can provide elderly care and more
- Meet your peers who have already successfully applied AI to their specialist areas
- Learn about the application of AI in many different areas of healthcare from mental health to post-operative care
- Find out how to overcome the challenges of implementing AI technology
- Meet the experts in our AI market place
- Join our panel discussions and share your experience and get answers to your questions
The first annual Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Health Conference brings together clinicians, academics, experts and healthcare professionals to look at practical applications of this exciting technology across all aspects of Healthcare. Join our conference partnered by NHS Quest, the Eastern Academic Health Science Network and the College of Medicine.
Confirmed speakers for our exclusive conference include:
- Andy Cheadle, Software Development Director, McLaren Applied Technologies
- Professor Tim Hubbard, Head of Genome Analysis, Genomics England and Head of the Department of Medical & Molecular Genetics, Kings College London
- Rob Forster, Deputy CE/Director of Finance & Informatics, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Sobia Hamid, Data Insights Centre, Cambridge
- Maxine Mackintosh, Cofounder, One HealthTech and Data Science PhD UCL
- David Powell, Director of Innovation, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- Professor Goran Nenadic, School of Computer Science, Manchester University
- Dr Seán Ó hÉigeartaigh, Executive Director, Centre for the Study of Existential Risk, University of Cambridge
- Julian Huppert, Cambridge CCG and Chief Executive, Intellectual Forum, Jesus College, Cambridge University
- Malcolm Low-Lauri, Executive Director, Cambridge University Hospital Partners
- Mike Farrar, Former Chief Executive, NHS Confederation and NHS North West
- Professor Steve Feast, Managing Director, Eastern Academic Health Science Network
- David Powell, Development director and Exec Lead for Innovation, Alder Hay Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Gareth Conduit, Medical Director, Intellegens
- Dr Julian Walker, Research & Development Director, Avon & Somerset, NHS Mental Health Trust
- Professor Gurch Randawa, Director, Institute for Health Research, University of Bedfordshire
The future is Artificial Intelligence
Leading experts will present a vision of the future where Artificial Intelligence is the norm.
Artificial Intelligence is now
Healthcare professionals will share examples of Artificial Intelligence that is already being applied to healthcare e.g. The Alder Hey Children’s Hospital teddy bear project.
Is this the right time to be commissioning Artificial Intelligence solutions?
At a time when the NHS is cash-strapped and Artificial Intelligence is at an early development stage, is it the right time to be commissioning this technology?
Getting the most out of Artificial Intelligence technology
If you decide to adopt this technology how can you ensure you maximise its benefit?
It is only just machine-learning and there’s nothing very intelligent or cognitive?
Is this really a major breakthrough, or is it another trend or fad? We investigate.
An exclusive one day conference
This exclusive one-day conference will be held at The Kings Fund, 11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN. World leading academics, experts and health professionals will lead panel discussions in which all delegates will be encouraged to participate. There will be plenty of opportunities to network and meet the speakers. The conference is aimed at senior health leaders and anyone interested or engaged in improving and enabling better quality of care through the latest technology.
Private sector £295.00
Public sector £195.00
Conference fees include refreshments and a buffet lunch.
Click below to register or email email@example.com if you would like Spread Innovations to invoice your organisation.